HIGH QUALITY CASSAVA FLOUR/ CASSAVA STARCH
A new era of cassava production has dawned in Rwanda.
Its nutritional, ecological and industrial potential evidently overshadows the old perception by some that cassava is a poor man’s food.
Did you know that cassava is:
- A prime source of carbohydrates and beta-carotene which are needed for a healthy and productive population?
- A resilient crop in today’s world whose climate is changing fast?
- Used in food, textile, pharmaceutical, paper and ethanol producing industry?
Kinazi cassava plant is at the forefront of the government drive to promote value addition in cassava subsector by:
- Supporting cassava farmer to increase yields,
- Producing high quality edible cassava flour,
- Producing cassava starch for industrial use.